The object of the game is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel. It differs from other roulette games since in addition to the numbers 1 through 36 the Roulette wheel consists of the special Age of the Gods Bonus bet position.
To play the game:
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Hovering the mouse pointer over any position of the table layout brings up a tooltip that shows the type of the bet that is placed in that betting area, the payout of that bet type, the minimum and maximum bet limits for that kind of bet, and your current bet amount on that position. In addition, the numbers that will be included in the bet are highlighted on the table layout.
- Place your bet by clicking on a number or betting area on the Roulette table. Every click on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet. All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the Age of the Gods™ Roulette Rules section.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. If a bet is below the minimum limit, a message about an insufficient bet is shown and the respective chips on the table are highlighted three times. For detailed information on bet limits for all positions, click on the details sign on the table.
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click on the desired betting area.
- Shift-clicking (holding down the Shift key and clicking) on the betting area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip from the bet, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously. The bets that involve several numbers may also involve the Age of the Gods Bonus position.
- A timer shows the remaining time to place bets. When you have placed your bets, click Confirm Bets to confirm your bets. Once a bet is confirmed, it cannot be removed from the table any more. You can place additional bets after confirming some bets as long as there is time left on the timer, but you have to clickConfirm Bets again. Only confirmed bets participate in a game round and all unconfirmed bets are returned.
- Sky Casino may disable the timer feature for a table. If the table does not have a timer, click Spin to set the ball spinning after you have placed your bets. Clicking Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table. Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table. After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin, and Spin to set the ball spinning or click Rebet & Spin to place the same bet or Double & Spin to place double the bet and spin the wheel immediately.
- The winning bets remain on the table. You can remove them like any other bet or leave them on the table for the next round. Sky Casino may disable this feature for a table. If it is disabled, then the chips that were placed on the winning positions are returned to you together with your winnings.
Age of the Gods Bonus
If you placed the bet on the Age of the Gods Bonus position and the Roulette ball will come to rest on the Age of the Gods Bonus position on the Roulette wheel, you are taken to the Age of the Gods Bonus round. The Bonus round is a three-reel slot game that uses the bet that was placed on the Age of the Gods position in the main game. The object of the Age of the Gods Bonus round is to obtain three identical Age of the Gods symbols by spinning the reels. You get three spins to increase your winnings. You must click Spin for each bonus spin.
The winnings are calculated according to the paytable above the reels. Clicking Continue returns you to the main game. Entering the bonus round guarantees a win.
Age of the Gods Jackpot
This game is linked to the Age of the Gods Jackpot.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot is a multi-level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the Age of Gods series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the Age of Gods games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Any level of the Age of the Gods Jackpot can be won through the jackpot game, which can be triggered randomly after any main game spin in any of the Age of Gods series of games. It is not triggered by any symbol combination, and even a main game spin that does not result in a win can trigger the jackpot game. Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size, but the chances increase or decrease proportionally with the size of the bet.
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. The four different jackpot levels represent different prize amounts, with the Power Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Ultimate Power Jackpot awarding the highest.
The jackpot game screen shows 20 face down coins. Clicking on a coin will reveal one of four jackpot symbols. Each jackpot symbol corresponds to one of the four progressive jackpots. Once three matching symbols have been revealed, the corresponding jackpot level will be awarded. The jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot game has a timeout timer. If a matching set of coins is not revealed by the player before the set amount of time elapses, coins will be revealed automatically and the corresponding jackpot will be awarded.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play a game linked to the Age of the Gods Jackpot.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Age of the Gods Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Table and Table Features
A Roulette table consists of two parts – the Roulette wheel and the Roulette layout. The Roulette layout is the area on the table where the players place their bets. This table uses the European style layout, which has a single zero and the Age of the Gods Bonus position. In addition to the standard roulette layout, this table also includes the Racetrack (see below for further information). The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green, plus Age of the Gods Bonus position, which is purple.
You can toggle the spin direction of the Roulette wheel between clockwise and counter-clockwise by clicking the Direction button.
The Racetrack is an extended part of the Roulette layout that allows you to place the following announce bets by clicking on the corresponding section on the Racetrack – Tier, Orphelins, Voisins du Zero and Neighbours. More information on those bets can be found in the Age of the Gods™ Roulette Rules section.
You can save up to four sets of bets as the favourite bets which you can then place on the table with just one click of a button.
To save a bet, place any number of chips on any position on the table, then click the Favourite Bets button (see the buttons section below) and click any of the Save Bet buttons. Upon saving a bet, that button turns into a Bet 1-4 button. Clicking the button of any saved bet adds the same chips to the same bet positions as the ones that were on the table when that bet was saved.
If you have saved four favourite bets, you need to first clear one of the bets to save a new favourite bet in its place. To clear a bet, click the X button beside the bet that you want to remove.
The More bets dialog includes additional betting options that allow you to quickly place multiple bets with just one click of a button.
- Final bets allow you to place a bet on that number and any number that ends with the selected digit. For example, clicking the 1 button will place a bet on 1, 11, 21 and 31.
- Complete and Half complete options allow you to place the different bets that all include the same number. If either of these options is checked, then the following inside bets are placed on the certain number whenever you place a straight up bet.
||Number of Chips
|Straight up bet
|All possible split bets
|All possible street bets
|All possible corner bets
|All possible line bets
For example, if you place one chip as a straight up bet on the number 20 while the Complete option is checked, then two chips are placed on the splits 17-20, 19-20, 20-21 and 20-23; three chips are placed on the street 19-20-21; four chips are placed on the corners 16-17-19-20, 17-18-20-21, 19-20-22-23 and 20-21-23-24; six chips are placed on the lines 16-17-18-19-20-21 and 19-20-21-22-23-24.
History and Statistics
The history panel shows the results of the previous spins. It also includes the table coverage indicator which shows the percentage of the Roulette wheel covered by the currently placed bets.
The distribution of the results over a longer period can be found in the Stats panel. Click the Stats button (see the buttons section below) to view the statistics. The panel displays a representation of the roulette wheel, where the sectors of the numbers and the Age of the Gods Bonus position have been made into a bar graph. The bigger the bar for a number or the Age of the Gods Bonus, the more times that number or the Age of the Gods Bonus has been the result of a spin when compared to other numbers on the wheel. Clicking on a number or the Age of the Gods Bonus in the Stats display will add a chip of the selected value to the bet on that number or the Age of the Gods Bonus position. Shift-clicking will remove a chip of the selected value from the bet on that number or the Age of the Gods Bonus position.
The center part of the roulette wheel shows the distribution of red, black, green (i.e. 0 ) and purple (i.e. Age of the Gods Bonus) results in the statistics period. Hovering the mouse pointer over the center area brings up a tooltip that shows the exact percentages of the distribution.
The feature offers you two modes of autoplay – simple and advanced. In simple mode you can choose the number of rounds to play. In advanced mode you can set stop conditions such as large wins or overall balance change in addition to the number of rounds to play.
To use autoplay, you need to place a bet on the table; an identical bet will be automatically placed in each consecutive round during autoplay (if the table has a timer and bets need to be confirmed, then this bet is also immediately confirmed at the start of each new round). Once you have placed the bet that you want to use during autoplay, click the Autoplay button and then choose the number of rounds to immediately start the selected number of autoplay rounds in simple mode; if you select Advanced mode, the autoplay is switched into advanced mode where you can select additional conditions for the autoplay.
The advanced mode includes the following stop conditions, which will cause autoplay to stop even if the number of spins has not been exceeded. Check the box next to the condition to enable it.
- Stop on any win. Autoplay will stop if any of your bets result in a win.
- Stop when win exceeds. Autoplay will stop if any of your bets result in a win that exceeds the set amount. You can enter any monetary amount in the field or use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease this amount by the value of the selected chip.
- Stop when balance exceeds. Autoplay will stop when your balance exceeds the set amount. You can enter any monetary amount in the field or use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease this amount by the value of the selected chip.
- Stop when balance below. Autoplay will stop when your balance drops below the set amount. You can enter any monetary amount in the field or use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease this amount by the value of the selected chip.
- Spins. This option determines the number of spins that will be played in autoplay. You can enter any number of spins from 1 to 99 or use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease the number of spins by one.
To start the autoplay in the advanced mode, click the Start button. During autoplay, the Start button changes into the Stop button that stops the autoplay when clicked. Note that it is only possible to change the number of spins while autoplay is active; it is not possible to change the stop conditions. In order to change the stop conditions, the autoplay has to be stopped.
If the Age of the Gods Bonus is won during the Autoplay, you are automatically taken to the bonus round. When the bonus round is over, clicking Continue resumes the Autoplay.
If the Age of the Gods Jackpot is won during the Autoplay, you are automatically taken to the jackpot round. When the jackpot round is over, clicking Continue resumes the Autoplay.
Note that if the table has a timer then all unconfirmed bets are immediately confirmed when autoplay is started.
To close the advanced mode of autoplay and continue playing manually, click the x button on the autoplay option bar.
Sky Casino may disable the autoplay feature for a table. In this case, the Autoplay button does not appear in the game window and the autoplay feature will be unavailable.