- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu or by clicking on the INFO button.
- All payouts are the Coin Value multiplied by the value for the win on the Paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The symbol with the Medusa image on it is the MEDUSA WILD symbol in the game. MEDUSA WILD symbols can stand for any other symbol, except SCATTER symbols to make the best possible winning combination.
When the MEDUSA WILD symbol lands anywhere on the reels during the main game, it expands to fill the reel.
During the Medusa's Gaze Free Games feature, the MEDUSA WILD symbol only appears as a stacked shifting wild symbol.
The Shield symbol is the SCATTER symbol in the game. SCATTER symbols are stacked 2 symbols high, only appear on reels #2, #4 and #6, and only appear during the main game.
When SCATTER symbols land simultaneously on reels #2, #4 and #6 during the main game, the Medusa's Gaze Free Games feature is triggered.
SCATTER symbols do not appear during free games, meaning the Medusa's Gaze Free Games feature cannot be retriggered.
MEDUSA'S GAZE FREE GAMES
The Medusa's Gaze Free Games feature is triggered when 3 SCATTER symbols land simultaneously on reels #2, #4 and #6 during the main game.
You will be presented with a screen showing 3 shields. Pick a shield to reveal 1 of the 3 high-paying symbols (Siren, Minotaur or Cerberus), then click CONTINUE to begin the 6 free games.
The high-paying symbol you picked will lock to the reels when it lands during free games. When the stacked MEDUSA WILD symbol moves to the same reel, the high-paying symbol will unlock from the reels and be removed. The 2 high-paying symbols that were not picked do not appear on the reels during this feature.
During the Medusa’s Gaze Free Games feature, the MEDUSA WILD symbol only appears as a stacked shifting wild symbol. The stacked MEDUSA WILD symbol starts free games on reel #6, and shifts 1 reel left on every subsequent spin. The final free game takes place with the stacked MEDUSA WILD symbol on reel #1.
During the Medusa’s Gaze Free Games feature the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature. The win for each spin is displayed in the WIN field below the reels. The total win for the Free Games round is shown in the TOTAL WIN field.
When all free games have been played, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary to return to the main game reels.
AGE OF THE GODS™ JACKPOT
The Age of the Gods™ Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games. There are 4 levels of jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power. The different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts.
|Seed (how much money the jackpots start out with):
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the jackpot):
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the jackpot):
||Jackpot game is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the jackpot):
||Play a slot game with the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.
The trigger that starts the jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of 1 of the 4 jackpots.
The Jackpot game screen contains 20 coins, each of which hides 1 of the 4 jackpot symbols. Tapping on a coin flips it and reveals the jackpot symbol. Once 3 matching symbols have been found, the player wins the corresponding jackpot. The Age of the Gods™ Jackpot game has a timeout timer (30 second). If the player fails to find three matching symbols before the time runs out, the game is automatically played to reveal the player’s prize. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the Win popup together with any other winnings.
- The seed and jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.