- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the INFO button or the Menu.
- Line bet = total bet divided by the number of active paylines.
- Scatter payouts are multiplied by the total bet.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol (except SCATTER) to make the best possible winning combination.
WILD symbols are always stacked, meaning they appear one on top of the other. More WILD symbols are added to the reels during the Mighty Pegasus Free Games feature.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more WILD symbols on an active payline. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from WILD symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by WILD standing in).
The SCATTER symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only. If 3 SCATTER symbols appear in any position on these reels during the main game, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to any payline winnings. In addition, 5 Mighty Pegasus Free Games are triggered.
MIGHTY PEGASUS FREE GAMES
If SCATTER symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously during the main game, 5 Mighty Pegasus Free Games with additional stacked WILD symbols are triggered.
If SCATTER symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously during the Free Games feature, 5 more free games are added to any remaining ones.
During the Free Games feature the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature. The total win for the Free Games round is displayed in the WIN field below the reels. The number of Free Games remaining is displayed above the reels.
At the end of the round a result board appears that summarizes the winnings. Click CONTINUE or anywhere on the screen to return to the main game reels.
AGE OF THE GODS™ JACKPOT
Age of the Gods™ Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games. There are 4 levels of jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power. The different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts.
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
||Jackpot game is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
||Play a slot game with the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots.
The Jackpot game screen contains 20 coins, each of which hides 1 of the 4 jackpot symbols. Clicking on a coin flips it and reveals the jackpot symbol. Once 3 matching symbols have been found, the player wins the corresponding jackpot. The Age of the Gods™ Jackpot game has a timeout timer (30 second). If the player fails to find three matching symbols before the time runs out, the game is automatically played to reveal the player’s prize. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the Win popup together with any other winnings.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.