THE BETTING TABLE
- The different chip values that can be used to place bets appear in the chip tray.
- The chip tray appears on the left of the Betting Table and Neighbors Table.
- To place a bet, click on the desired chip value and then click on the number or numbers you would like to bet on. The chosen number(s) will be highlighted in white until you release the mouse button.
- There are many different types of bets in Roulette, including bets placed on multiple numbers with a single chip. All bets are listed in the paytable section below.
- You may place as many different bets of as many different values as you like on each game, provided the potential winnings from the bet do not exceed the maximum payout from a single game.
- If you wish to place an additional bet of a different value, click a chip of a different value.
- Each position on the table has a minimum bet and a maximum bet. If you attempt to bet higher than the maximum or lower than the minimum, the bet will not be accepted and a small message will appear to inform you of this.
- The TABLE COVERAGE percentage bar shows the percentage of the total possible bets that your chips on the table cover.
- Once you have placed your bet, click SPIN to start the game.
THE ROULETTE WHEEL
- The wheel is spun in 1 direction and a ball is spun in the wheel in the opposite direction. The ball will land in 1 of the numbered slots.
- If the ball lands in a numbered slot you bet on, you will win a payout that corresponds to your bet.
- The slot the ball landed in will be shown at the top right of the screen.
- The pockets of any numbers with Dragon Bonus bets are marked in gold on the wheel.
- After the ball has landed, the DOUBLE & SPIN, REBET & SPIN, REBET and BONUS BET buttons will appear.
THE NEIGHBORS TABLE
- The Neighbors Table view can be accessed by clicking NEIGHBORS on the Betting Table view. The Neighbors Table allows you to make several types of bets unavailable on the Betting Table.
- There are 5 numbered NEIGHBORS buttons. Click a NEIGHBORS button then click on a number on the racecourse to bet on that number and the numbers neighboring it to the left and the right. For example, clicking the NEIGHBORS button labelled 1 then clicking on the number 2 on the racecourse will be on the number 2 and the numbers to the immediate right and left of 2 (21 to the right and 25 to the left). Clicking on the NEIGHBORS button labelled 4 then clicking on the number 2 on the racecourse will be on the number 2 and the 4 numbers to the immediate right and left of 2 (21, 4, 19 and 15 to the right, and 25, 17, 34 and 6 to the left.).
- Clicking on Tier, Orphelins or Voisins Du Zero will place special bets, as detailed in the paytable below.
- Once you have placed your bet, click SPIN to start the game.
BET TYPES AND PAYTABLE
||How to Place
||A bet on a single number being the winning number.
||Click on a number.
||A bet on two numbers next to each other on the table.
||Click between two numbers.
||An inside bet on three numbers on a single vertical line (a street). A bet on three numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 is a special Street Bet.
||Click on the bottom edge of the lowest number in a vertical row to place a Street Bet. Click the T-section where the three numbers meet to place a special Street Bet.
||A bet covering four numbers next to each other on the table.
||Click at the corner of four numbers.
||A bet covering two Streets - six different numbers in two rows of three numbers (e.g. 1, 2, and 3 + 4, 5 and 6).
||Click between two street bets (at the bottom corner of two numbers at the bottom of a vertical row).
||A bet covering an entire horizontal row of twelve numbers.
||Click on one of the areas marked “2 to 1”.
||A bet on the winning number being between 1 and 12.
||Click on the area marked “1st 12”.
||A bet on the winning number being between 13 and 24.
||Click on the area marked “2nd 12”.
||A bet on the winning number being between 25 and 36.
||Click on the area marked “3rd 12”.
||A bet on the winning number being between 1 and 18.
||Click on the area marked “1-18”.
||A bet on the winning number being between 19 and 36.
||Click on the area marked “19-36”.
||A bet on the winning number being red.
||Click on the area marked with a red diamond.
||A bet on the winning number being black.
||Click on the area marked with a black diamond.
||A bet on the winning number being even.
||Click on the area marked with “EVEN”.
||A bet on the winning number being odd.
||Click on the area marked with “ODD”.
Neighbors bets cover 3 to 11 adjacent numbers (a bet on a number and its neighbors). Neighbors bets can be placed in the track view, accessed by tapping the track view tab above the betting table. To place a Neighbors bet tap one of the numbered Neighbors buttons to select the number of adjacent numbers you wish to bet on, then tap on a number on the table. A bet will be placed on the number tapped as well as the numbers adjacent to it. For example, if the Neighbors button 1 is selected and a bet is placed on the number 1, a bet will also be placed on the numbers 33 and 20. If the Neighbors button 5 is selected and a bet is placed on the number 1, a bet will also be placed on the numbers 10, 5, 24, 16, 33, 20, 14, 31, 9 and 22. If any of the numbers in a Neighbors bet win, a payout of 35:1 is awarded.
Voisins du Zero means “Neighbors of Zero”. These are the numbers positioned between 22 and 25 on the wheel. Click Voisins Du Zero on the track view to place the bet. 9 chips of the selected value are staked in total:
- 2 chips are staked as a triplet bet on 0/2/3
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 4/7
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 12/15
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 18/21
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 19/22
- 2 chips are staked as a corner bet on 25/26/28/29
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 32/35
The payouts for a Voisins du Zero bet are as follows:
|0, 2, or 3
||22 chips (11:1) + 2 chips
|4, 7, 12, 15, 18, 19, 21, 22, 32, or 35
||17 chips (17:1) + 1 chip
|25, 26, 28, or 29
||16 chips (8:1) + 2 chips
Tiers bets cover one-third of the table, the numbers which are positioned on the third of the wheel opposite 0, i.e. between 27 and 33. Click Tier on the track view to place the bet. 6 chips of the selected value are staked in total:
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 5/8
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 10/11
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 13/16
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 23/24
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 27/30
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 33/36
The payout for a Tiers bet is as follows:
|5, 8, 10, 11, 13, 16, 23, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36
||17 chips (17:1) + 1 chip
Orphelins bets covers 8 numbers. Orphelins means „Orphans”; these numbers make up the two areas of the wheel that are not included in either Tiers or Voisins du Zero bets. Click Orphelins on the track view to place the bet. 5 chips of the selected value are staked in total:
- 1 chip is staked as a straight bet on 1
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 6/9
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 14/17
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 17/20
- 1 chip is staked as a split bet on 31/34
Note that number 17 participates in two splits (14/17 and 17/20). The payouts for Orphelins bet are as follows:
|6, 9, 14, 20, 31
||17 chips (17:1) + 1 chip
||35 chips (35:1) + 1 chip
||34 chips (17:1) + 2 chips
- A win will return any chips bet on the winning number and award a payout based on the type of bet.
- The actual payout depends on the number of chips involved in the bet. For example, if the bet is placed on five consecutive numbers and one of them is hit, the payout is 35 + 1 − 5 = 31 chips.
If the ball lands on a position on which you have placed a Dragon Bonus token and a regular chip, the Dragon Bonus feature will trigger. Click CONTINUE to start the bonus round.
Note: placing a Dragon Bonus token on a number will cancel other bet payouts for that number if the Dragon Bonus is won. For example, if you place a Straight Up bet and a Dragon Bonus token on number 7, and the ball lands on number 7, then you will trigger the Dragon Bonus but you will not win a Straight Up payout.
The bonus round has 2 stages: the outer wheel spin and the inner wheel spin.
The outer wheel can double the win multipliers on the inner wheel or add 2 pointers to the inner wheel.
Details are below on what each segment triggers:
- 3 POINTERS - 2 more pointers are added to the inner wheel (making a total of 3 pointers), and you will then be prompted to spin the inner wheel. The multipliers the pointers land on are added together. Note: when the 3 pointers stop they cannot land on the same wheel segment. Pointers will spin in different directions and at different speeds, and will stop one after another randomly.
- BOOST x 2 - the multipliers on the inner wheel are doubled, and you are then prompted to spin the inner wheel.
- SPIN - prompts you to spin the inner wheel, with no extra prize.
The inner wheel can award 1 or more win multipliers (depending on the number of pointers) and a respin. When entering the second stage, the inner wheel expands to cover the outer reel.
- RESPIN - The inner wheel has 8 segments with multipliers x6, x8, x10, x15, x18 and x20 (unless these values have been doubled). If a pointer lands on the same segment as the RESPIN frame, you win the multiplier(s) the pointer(s) landed on and will then be prompted to spin the outer wheel again. The RESPIN frame will spin and randomly stop before the pointer(s) stop on the inner wheel. Note: you can win a maximum of 3 respins. After the 3rd respin, the RESPIN segment will not appear on the inner wheel.
Note: winning bets that can trigger the Bonus are: Straight, Spilt, Corner, Street and Line. Other winning bets (2 to 1, 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12, Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18, 19-36) cannot trigger the Dragon Bonus feature.
Note: Your Dragon Bonus win is the Dragon Bonus bet multiplied by the multipliers won during the feature. The Dragon Bonus bet is the roulette bet that triggered the Dragon Bonus, divided by the number of positions the bet covered.
For example, if a 10 € Corner bet (which covers 4 positions on the betting table) triggers the Dragon Bonus then the Dragon Bonus bet will be 2.5 €. The win from the Dragon Bonus will then be 2.5 € multiplied by all the multipliers won during the Dragon Bonus round.
Note: the Dragon Bonus bet is always rounded down to the nearest 2 decimal places. For example: a Dragon Bonus bet of 0.3333333 € will be rounded down to 0.33 €.
The Dragon Jackpot is a 4-level mystery progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated by all players' stakes bet in all games which feature the Dragon Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game can randomly occur on any main game spin in any of the linked games, even if the spin has gained no winnings. A bet of any size can trigger the Jackpot game, but the higher your bet, the bigger your chance to enter the Dragon Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four Jackpots.
Upon entering the Jackpot game, the screen will reveal a wheel with 10 positions on it. Each position holds a coloured symbol that represents 1 of the 4 jackpots. To win a Jackpot, you have to collect 3 symbols of the same colour. For example, if you collect 3 red symbols, you will win the value in the red ticker or its equivalent in other currencies.
Spin the wheel by tapping on SPIN. Once you have collected 3 symbols of the same color, you win the corresponding Jackpot. At the end of the Jackpot game, a win screen displays your winnings. Tap CONTINUE to return to the main game.
The Dragon Jackpot works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
Entering the Dragon Jackpot guarantees a win.
Collect 3 symbols of the same color to win the corresponding Jackpot amount.
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
||Play a game featuring the Dragon Jackpot.
*The amount of the respective Jackpot awarded in your local currency should be equivalent to its amount in Euro.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the Dragon Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
- There is a cap of EUR 0.1 contribution to the jackpot, meaning that if your total bet is more than EUR 10, the contribution will be just EUR 0.1. If you bet EUR 20 and activate the jackpot, your total bet will be EUR 20.10 (because the maximum contribution is EUR 0.1).
Note: the USD and GBP currencies have their own caps: for USD currency the cap is $0.1 and for GBP currency the cap is £0.1.
All the other currencies have the EUR cap.
Jackpot Limitations: - the player cannot bet on more than 30 numbers when the Dragon Jackpot feature is turned on. The larger the bet placed, the greater the chance of triggering the Dragon Jackpot feature, up to a limit of €1000. Bets larger than €1000 will not further increase the likelihood of triggering the Dragon Jackpot feature.