- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu or the INFO button.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- SCATTER win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol except the SCATTER and the BONUS symbols to make the best possible winning combination on a winning payline. There is also a separate payout for 3 or more WILD symbols on an active payline.
The SCATTER symbol is the MAXIMUM BREAK symbol in this game.
3 or more SCATTER symbols anywhere trigger the Free Games feature.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more SCATTER symbols appearing anywhere on these reel.
If BONUS symbols appear on reels #1 and #5 simultaneously the Championship Bonus is triggered.
If BONUS symbols appear on reels #1 and #5 simultaneously the Championship Bonus is triggered. To enter the Bonus game, click the CLICK TO START button and then click CONTINUE on the pop-up to begin the feature. You will be presented with a screen showing 5 snooker balls.
Pick snooker balls to reveal cash prizes. If you reveal a cash prize you win that prize and advance to the next round of the Bonus game. If you reveal WIN ALL you win all cash prizes in the same round and advance to the next round of the Bonus game. Keep picking until you reveal COLLECT or win the championship, at which point the Bonus game ends.
In the first round, there is no COLLECT symbol. In the second round there is 1 COLLECT item. In the third round there are 2 COLLECT items and no WIN ALL. In the fourth round there are 3 COLLECT items and no WIN ALL item. In the fifth and final round there are 4 COLLECT items and 1 big cash prize.
Your win for each round is displayed in the ROUND WIN fields at the top of the screen. Your total win is displayed in the TOTAL WIN field to the right of the screen.
At the end of the Bonus game, a result board appears that summarizes the winnings. Click CONTINUE to return to the main game reels.
147 MAXIMUM BREAK FREE GAMES
The 147 Maximum Break Free Games feature is triggered whenever 3 or more SCATTER symbols land anywhere during the same main game spin. To start the free games round, click the CLICK TO START button and then click CONTINUE on the pop-up.
Each win during free games has a win multiplier applied to it. The first 7 spins have a x1 multiplier applied to any wins. The next 4 spins have a x4 multiplier applied to any wins. The final spin has a x7 multiplier applied to any wins.
During the free games round, the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the round. The win for each spin is displayed in the Win field. The total win per free games round is shown in the Free Games Win field to the right above the reels. The number of free games remaining is shown above the reels. The current win multiplier is shown in the Multiplier field to the left above the reels.
SCATTER symbols cannot land during Free Games; therefore, the feature cannot be retriggered.
At the end of the feature, a result board appears that summarizes the winnings. Click CONTINUE to return to the main game reels.
Daily Jackpot, Weekly Jackpot and Mega Jackpot
The Daily Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Daily Jackpot. The jackpot is guaranteed to be won within the remaining time displayed on the ticker.
The central ticker shows the value of the Mega Jackpot.
The Weekly Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Weekly Jackpot. The jackpot is guaranteed to be won within the remaining time displayed on the ticker.
Any bet of any size can win the Daily Jackpot, the Weekly Jackpot or the Mega Jackpot, but the larger a bet is the more likely it is to trigger 1 of these jackpots.
The jackpots are linked to several games, which are available through multiple casinos. The jackpots can be won by placing a bet in any of these games in any of the participating casinos.
For each bet placed, the operator contributes to the jackpot fund. Each contribution is equal to 2% of each bet placed. 84.5% of each contribution funds the current jackpots, and 15.5% funds the seed pot for the next jackpots.
The seed pot funds the Daily Jackpot seed, the Weekly Jackpot seed and the Mega Jackpot seed. (The seed is the amount of money a jackpot begins with.)
As the Daily Jackpot, the Weekly Jackpot and the Mega Jackpot are funded by the operator, these jackpots do not affect the RTP of the game.
Funds may sometimes be removed from the seed pot to fund other promotions. The terms and conditions of these promotions are available on the casino website throughout the promotion periods.
If the current Daily Jackpot is won before 21:00 GMT (BST during British Summer Time), 1 or more additional jackpots may become available to win within the remaining time shown in the Daily Jackpot ticker.
If the current Weekly Jackpot is won before 12:00 p.m. GMT on Saturday (12:00 p.m. BST during British Summer Time), 1 or more additional jackpots become available to win within the remaining time shown in the Weekly Jackpot ticker.
- If 2 players win a jackpot at the same time, the 1st player will be awarded the seed and the progressive amount, and the 2nd player will win the seed together with any accumulated progressive part accrued in the time between when the 1st player won the jackpot and when the 2nd player won the jackpot.
- If no game play takes place at the time at which a jackpot must be won (either the Daily Jackpot or the Weekly Jackpot), then that jackpot will be triggered by the first bet placed the following day.
- Game malfunctions void all payouts.