MAXIMUM WIN LIMIT
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The game’s logo is the WILD symbol. The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the BONUS SCATTER symbol and FREE GAMES SCATTER symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
WILD symbols can also form a win themselves if there are 3 or more of them next to each other on a win line (starting from the left). If a WILD symbol forms more than one win on a single win line, then it will only be counted for the win that pays the most. If the wins are the same value, then it will count as a WILD symbol win.
There are 2 types of SCATTER symbols in Time for a Deal™.
The BONUS SCATTER symbol only appears on reels #1, #3, and #5. When it appears simultaneously on these reels during the main game, the Big Deal Bonus is triggered. More information on the Big Deal Bonus can be found below.
The FREE GAMES SCATTER symbol only appears on reels #2, #4, and #5. When it appears simultaneously on these reels during the main game, the Free Games feature is triggered. More information on the Free Games feature can be found below.
REEL OR DEAL BONUS
The host, Roger, can randomly offer you a Reel or Deal bonus during any regular spin.
2 random reels will be hidden before they stop. There will always be a win on the reels when this occurs.
Roger will offer you a choice of a cash prize or the win on the reels. Make your choice using the buttons below the reels.
When you have made your decision, Roger may either increase his offer or reveal one of the hidden reels. If he does so, you will be allowed to choose again.
Roger may also accept your decision right away.
When Roger has accepted your decision, all of the hidden reels will be revealed. You will be awarded either Roger's cash prize or the win on the reels depending on your final choice.
The Free Games feature is triggered by 3 FREE GAMES SCATTER symbols landing on reels #2, #4 and #5 simultaneously.
Free games are played at the same line bet and total bet that started the free spins.
On entering free games, you will be prompted to pick the number of free games you will play from 5 hidden symbols on the reels. After you have picked this, you will then also pick a win multiplier and a WILD symbol.
All wins during free games will be multiplied by your win multiplier.
The WILD symbol you picked will change all symbols of that type to act like a normal WILD symbol. See above for more information.
Once all free games have finished, you may be offered a deal. There are 2 types of deals that could occur after free games:
- You may be offered to collect your win amount by clicking the COLLECT button or click REPLAY to replay free games only once with the same modifiers selected.
- You may be offered to collect your win amount by clciking the COLLECT button or choose a MYSTERY PRIZE and win a mystery amount of money that will be awarded by Roger.
Once the Free Games feature has ended, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game.
THE BIG DEAL BONUS
The Big Deal bonus is triggered by getting BONUS SCATTER symbols on reels #1, #3 and #5.
Roger will present you with 3 doors to choose from.
Behind 1 door is a gold coin. Behind the other 2 doors are silver coins. When the doors close, these coins are randomly shuffled.
When you have picked a door, Roger will reveal 1 of the silver coins behind a door you have not picked, this door will then be removed. You will then have the opportunity to either pick the same door as previously selected, or to pick the other remaining door.
When you have made your final selection, your coin will be revealed and you will be taken to the Big Deal Slot Machine.
If you found the gold coin, you will play on 5 reels of the Big Deal Slot Machine. If you found a silver coin, you will play on 3 reels of the Big Deal Slot Machine.
To spin the reels on the Big Deal Slot Machine, click the blinking lever on the right side of the Big Deal Slot Machine.
The reels on the Big Deal Slot Machine contain multiplier values. You will be awarded a cash prize for each reel, which will be your total bet multiplied by the multiplier value that lands.
Roger may offer you an additional reel multiplier on one of the reels. He may also grant you a respin on one of the reels to increase your winnings.
Some multiplier values on the reels have a gold coin behind them. If 3 gold coins land, you will win the progressive jackpot in addition to your bonus winnings.
Line up 3 Multiplier Symbols with a golden star behind them on the Big Bonus Slot payline to win the progressive jackpot.
The higher the stake when entering the bonus round, the higher the chance of winning the progressive jackpot.
A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the jackpot balance and into a reseed fund.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
||3 multiplier symbols with a golden star on the Big Deal Bonus slot payline.
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
||Play the Big Deal Bonus.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
- Bets placed when the Jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- Due to communication delays two players may nevertheless appear to win the Jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players’ games has not been updated to the new value yet.
Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.