What You Need To Know
- This offer is only available to Sky Casino customers who have never placed any stake (including bonus or cash stakes) on Sky Casino. Customers who have an existing Sky Casino, Sky Vegas, Sky Poker, Sky Bingo or Sky Bet account will be eligible to claim this promotion provided that they have not previously placed any stakes on Sky Casino.
- This offer may be claimed once per player
- A deposit of £10 or more is required to qualify
- Maximum bonus per player is £60
- A wagering requirement of 50x the bonus must be met before the bonus and any winnings associated with it can be withdrawn
- Table and Card games contribute 20% to the wagering requirements of this promotion
- ***Staking rules apply to this offer – please ensure you read the below “Staking Rules” section carefully as breach of these rules may result in any winnings being held forfeit***
- 30 day bonus expiry
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is only available to registered Sky Betting and Gaming customers (including Sky Casino, Sky Vegas, Sky Poker, Sky Bingo and Sky Bet) aged 18 years and over who have never placed any stakes (including bonus and cash stakes) on Sky Casino.
- To qualify for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of £10 or more and opt in when prompted by the pop up on screen. Once you click “Opt In Now” your additional £60 bonus will be credited.
- There are 50x wagering requirements for this promotion, meaning the bonus amount must be wagered 50 times before the bonus and any winnings are converted to cash and become withdrawable (e.g. £60 bonus x 50 = £3,000).
- Table and Card games only contribute 20% to the wagering requirements for this promotion i.e. if you receive a £60 bonus you will need to wager 250 x £60 = £15,000 on table or card games before the bonus or any winnings from it become withdrawable.
- Bonus will expire within 30 days of claiming.
- Max bonus is £60 per customer from a £10 deposit or currency equivalent.
- Customers may only claim this promotion once.
- Players previously excluded from Sky Casino promotions will not be able to claim this promotion.
- All general Sky Betting and Gaming rules and terms apply.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here
Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempt to manipulate or abuse bonuses will not be tolerated. Examples of what Sky Casino, in its sole discretion, consider to be promotional abuse include but are not limited to:
- Betting more than 30% of the initial bonus amount in any one game round (i.e. slot/roulette spin, blackjack hand etc) until wagering requirements have been met. For example, a £100 deposit bonus = £30 maximum bet per game.
- Betting more than £15 per spin on slots while using bonus funds.
- Using one type of game to build a balance (e.g. large bets on a single number at roulette) then switching to another (e.g. slots) for the purpose of meeting wagering requirements.
- Exploiting table games to meet wagering requirements, i.e. by consistently betting red and black at the same time on roulette or covering more than two-thirds of the board on the same spin in order to minimise risk.
These terms are not exhaustive. All withdrawals will be subject to internal audit and Sky Casino may block withdrawals and/or bar any customers from receiving future promotional offers if, in its sole discretion, a player has been deemed to be abusing promotions.
By accepting a bonus from Sky Casino you are deemed to have accepted the above staking rules.