What You Need To Know
- Offer is available to new customers only.
- This offer may only be claimed once per player.
- A deposit of £10 or more is required, however the maximum bonus awarded will be £60.
- A wagering requirement of 50x the bonus amount must be met before the bonus and any winnings associated with it can be withdrawn.
- Not all games contribute equally to wagering requirements - see terms below.
Terms & Conditions
Deposit £10 play with £70
- A deposit of £10 or more is required in order to qualify for this bonus.
- The maximum bonus value awarded is £60 or currency equivalent.
- The bonus will be automatically credited to your account upon accepting the bonus.
- You must wager at least 50 times the bonus value before withdrawing any winnings. For example, £60 bonus x 50 = £3000 must be wagered in Sky Casino before withdrawing winnings.
- Stakes contribute the following amount - Slots 100%, All Table & Card games 20%.
- You must choose to accept the bonus when offered after making a qualifying deposit.
- To qualify for this offer you must be a new customer to Sky Casino (For clarity, customers who already hold Sky Betting & Gaming accounts are considered to be existing customers).
- Customers who wish to be part of any of the mentioned Sky Casino promotions must ensure that they play at Sky Casino before playing any other Sky Betting and Gaming product i.e. Sky Poker, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas or Sky Bingo.
- If the wagering requirements for your bonus have not been met within 30 days of your qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Residents of Northern Ireland can claim a £60 free bonus by contacting our customer services team via telephone only on +44 113 8876449. You will need to provide a copy of suitable photo ID documentation (your Northern Irish or UK passport or Drivers Licence).
- £60 free bonus carries 100x wagering requirements and a maximum cash withdrawable value of £100.
Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempt to manipulate or abuse bonuses will not be tolerated. Examples of what Sky Casino, in its sole discretion, consider to be promotional abuse include but are not limited to:
- Betting more than 30% of the initial bonus amount in any one game round (i.e. slot/roulette spin, blackjack hand etc) until wagering requirements have been met. For example, a £100 deposit bonus = £30 maximum bet per game.
- Betting more than £15 per spin on slots while using bonus funds.
- Using one type of game to build a balance (e.g. large bets on a single number at roulette) then switching to another (e.g. slots) for the purpose of meeting wagering requirements.
- Exploiting table games to meet wagering requirements, i.e. by consistently betting red and black at the same time on roulette or covering more than two-thirds of the board on the same spin in order to minimise risk.
- These terms are not exhaustive. All withdrawals will be subject to internal audit and Sky Casino may block withdrawals and/or bar any customers from receiving future promotional offers if, in its sole discretion, a player has been deemed to be abusing promotions.
- By accepting a bonus from Sky Casino you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Over 18's only.
- The promoter's decision on a dispute in relation to this promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entering this promotion makes you automatically eligible to receive News and Offers from Sky Betting and Gaming.
- All customer offers are strictly limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and I.P address. Sky reserves the right to withdraw the availability offers to any customer or group of customers at any time.
- Any attempts to manipulate or abuse the bonus will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate exclusion from this and future Sky Betting & Gaming promotions.
- In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (in Sky Betting & Gaming's sole discretion), the promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount, free stake or bonus.
- The promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with prior notice.
- The promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Betting & Gaming) with a registered office address of Maison de la Paix, Wide Lane, Alderney, GY9 3UZ) is the promoter of this offer.
- All other Sky Betting & Gaming Terms and Conditions apply.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.
- Customers in Great Britain: Sky Casino is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence number 038718)
- All other customers: Sky Casino is licensed and regulated by Alderney Gambling Control Commission.